A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this slide sandal. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colorful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Pink leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Light pink sole
- Lining contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Outer contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Interlocking G patch
- Moulded rubber footbed
- Made in Italy
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush